Duluth Charter boats??

• wallster
    Austin, MN

Going to be in Duluth this weekend for a wedding. Thinking of maybe going out on a charter boat Sunday morning if I can find one with an opening. Anyone got any suggestions for charters?? looking for salmon and Trout. 4-6 guys. Thanks
    Wallster ><((((>

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I don’t have any charter recommendations but I highly recommend someone that will go out of Two Harbors of farther up the shore. The salmon have been making their way up the shore toward Canada.

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

We still have coho and a few very random kings around Knife River, which is about 15mi NE of Duluth. The fella who docks 1 boat down from me runs Reel Escape Charters and is a very nice fella with one heck of a boat.

I will tell you upfront that on Superior, MN your main catch will be Lakers.
    If you are looking to up your salmon chances right now you may want to look into charters that run out of the Silver Bay port which is about 60mi NE up the shore. I am not familiar with any charters up there but google or calling the SilverBay marina should make quick work of that.

xplorer
    Cloquet, MN

If you are looking at Duluth, then yes, heavy on the laker side of it. Chris at duluthsportfishing.com has a good reputation of putting people on fish but trying to book for this sunday is gonna be tough.

For Silver Bay, I’d give Nate a call at Laker Taker charters to see if he’s open.
    A better chance at some salmon as they are moving up the shore as Mark said. Silver Bay is an hour north from downtown Duluth.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.