Duck calls available

• Clarence Chapman

Have some mallard and goose calls available. I think I even have a Wood duck call.
    If your interested drop me a line if you would like to see them or make me a reasonable offer.

[email protected]

Thanks

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

I should not be asking but what brand and models?

Clarence Chapman

Merican Eagle I replied to your email.

Ya John your right. I did the add in a hurry. Sorry about the limited info. Merican emailed me first so will give him first shot but here is what I have.

I got an Olt 66, Lohman, both mallard calls. One Knight and Hale Magnum Clucker Model 218 (Goose)
    I have 2 calls without labels so not sure of the brands but are goose calls.
    These are all old calls that still sound great. Gave up waterfowl 15 years ago I think, and never got rid of these.

Again if you want them make me a reasonable offer.

Attachments:
    1. 20220906_175937.jpg

Joe Jarl
    SW Wright County

That Olt and the goose call are the same ones my old man used for as long as I can remember. Cool set. Brings back some great memories.

deertracker

What model OLT is that? Can’t tell.
    DT

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

If Merican Eagle doesn’t want them I will make you an offer sir, no clue what there worth but would love to try them out.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I think you found my lanyard of duck and goose calls. Those are about the same as I have on my lanyard. jester

Clarence Chapman

John, If you want to make an offer or IF you want to come and look at them I can certainly demonstrate they’re tones.

Send me an email

[email protected]

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.