Drill Question

• Bassn Dan

Need a new drill for home use and it would be a backup for my dedicated ice auger. Looking at both Dewalt and Milwaukee and wondering why the Milwaukee 2804’s always are shown being used with the side handle on the right? I would guess that it can be mounted on either side, or not? Seems awkward for someone that’s right handed to operate the drill’s trigger with the left hand or is there a reason to do that?

Nodak

If its the Milwaukee drill I had, I think you are talking about the additional handle that clamps onto the drill. It can be clamped on to face either direction.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

I use mine on the left.

KwickStick
    At the intersection of Pools 6 & 7

Need a new drill for home use and it would be a backup for my dedicated ice auger. Looking at both Dewalt and Milwaukee and wondering why the Milwaukee 2804’s always are shown being used with the side handle on the right? I would guess that it can be mounted on either side, or not? Seems awkward for someone that’s right handed to operate the drill’s trigger with the left hand or is there a reason to do that?

Bassn Dan, I’ve got a lightly used Milwaukee with the handle, case, etc that I’m looking to sell. Send me a private message if you’re interested.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.