DOWNTIME AT MIDNIGHT – May 8th

• Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

I need to make a number of updates starting at midnight. If there are no issues encountered we should be back up within a half hour.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

I hope it will decrease the downtime for seeing a post response. Or is that on my end as no other sites are an issue? dont know.

Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

Unfortunately getting that fixed isn’t part of the current round of updates. The way buddypress needs to walk the parent/children forums to make sure everything is updated accordingly is resource intensive. Also the way the unread posts are being tracked for users is like a snowball rolling down hill continuously growing in size. There will be more updates coming to address the performance issues.

Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

I see an issue we didn’t catch in our staging. The mark all read is not working. This functionality was updated to allow woocommerce to function correctly. I’ll work on getting the mark all read fixed as soon as possible.

Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

That’s fixed – calling it a night! )

Sharon
    SE Metro

Sometimes I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about Dave, but thank you for doing it and keeping us up and running! )

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.