Old friends and old dogs!!

• ryan-hale
    NW Ia

What a fun day of hunting with 2 of my best friends in the world.We hunted for 4 hours and picked up 7 roosters.We also missed another 4-5 birds.It was a great morning hunt with very good dog work.Days like this are hard to come by and I’m so glad I have friends like Tom and Paul.Here are some pics.

Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

My old setter working a rooster for my old friend Tom Ashley.Paul,Tom, and myself hardly ever get to go hunting together anymore as time and miles apart have made it hard to get to do things with each other.We all grew up together and I was honored to stand up with both of these fine people at their weddings.You know guys it’s hard to believe how fast things go and what time can do to people.But I’m very proud to call Tom and Paul 2 of the best friends any of us could ask for.

We had a great morning and talked old times and even put a few birds in the basket.Best of luck to all of you.

Ryan Hale.

Guys give those old friends a call today and say hello!

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

My old setter working a rooster for my old friend Tom Ashley.Paul,Tom, and myself hardly ever get to go hunting together anymore as time and miles apart have made it hard to get to do things with each other.We all grew up together and I was honored to stand up with both of these fine people at their weddings.You know guys it’s hard to believe how fast things go and what time can do to people.But I’m very proud to call Tom and Paul 2 of the best friends any of us could ask for.

We had a great morning and talked old times and even put a few birds in the basket.Best of luck to all of you.

Ryan Hale.

Guys give those old friends a call today and say hello!

theduck

Thanks Ryan!! One doesn’t realize how lucky one is until they move away. I look forward to hunting when I come back home because I miss it so much. It truly was a great day to be out with old buddies and some great dogs. I know the pride you take in your dogs and it shows. I have never had such an enjoyable day hunting. Everything was as perfect as one could ask for. The misses were the only downers but that leaves hope for the next outing and makes for some good converstaion back at the truck. Thanks again for the wonderful day hunting.

theduck

Thanks Ryan!! One doesn’t realize how lucky one is until they move away. I look forward to hunting when I come back home because I miss it so much. It truly was a great day to be out with old buddies and some great dogs. I know the pride you take in your dogs and it shows. I have never had such an enjoyable day hunting. Everything was as perfect as one could ask for. The misses were the only downers but that leaves hope for the next outing and makes for some good converstaion back at the truck. Thanks again for the wonderful day hunting.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Ryan, looks like a great day! Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Wade

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Ryan, looks like a great day! Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Wade

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Ryan, Which smell worse old dogs or old friends?

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Ryan, Which smell worse old dogs or old friends?

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Y-dog.I’ve always remember 2 really bad smells.Old wet dogs and old friends after a night of beer and chili !!!!
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Y-dog.I’ve always remember 2 really bad smells.Old wet dogs and old friends after a night of beer and chili !!!!
    Ryan Hale

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.