good lab breeder

• safeatsecond
    Rochester, MN

I have not been on the site for awhile but I am considering picking up a hunting companion. I think I am decided on a good lab pup that would be used primarily as a companion and upland hunter. I would not rule out duck and geese but for now the main purpose will be for pheasant and a buddy around the house. I am in Rochester, MN (I am willing to make a day trip to pick the pup up) and looking for a good dog with good lines in its history. Basically, I want a good dog with good lines at a fair price. Any opinions are appreciated and a bargain would be great. I thank you in advance.

KirtH
    Lakeville

Let me see if I can find the name of the guy we got our dog from, awsome dog, and we found out her litter mate lives down the street, he has nothing but good things to say also. The guy lives in Farmington MN

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Give Jerry Sather a call at Labs Unlimited. Be sure to let him know that Francis sent you.

I believe he has a couple of liters in progress.

Good luck with your decision.

safeatsecond
    Rochester, MN

Thanks for the help guys. I have looked at the two suggestions mentioned and they seem great. Yesterday, I ran acrossed a guy in Wisconsin who has some pups with 3 national titles in the blood line. The titles are from ebonstar lean mac and the others are out of the candlewood kennel. If everything checks out I may go with him. I also looked at High Brass Kennels in Benson, MN. Any other info would still be appreciated though. Thank you!

safeatsecond
    Rochester, MN

Thanks Jay. I spoke with him, thanks for the tip.

aitkinguy

do you remeber the guys name from wisconsin just wondering i know these blood lines very well and know some top runners at the tourneys these dogs and blood lines are in

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.