Does Any One Know Of Any Lab Pups For Sale ?

• absolute2ks
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Godspeed to them

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Our prayers are with them. That was a sight to see today. Must of been 100 patrol cars on 94 heading for MPLS this morning. All with there lights on.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Been watching the coverage since 10am. Man, bagpipes at the Bacillica…. If that don’t choke a guy up….

-J.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I feel a bit silly for asking, but what happened to this gentleman??

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

Jon, You are right, I am sure there was not a dry eye in the place.

Kooty, It is the funeral for a Minneapolis Park Police officer that was killed in the line of duty.

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

I’m with you guy’s. Hard not to get emotional. My prayers go out to his entire family as well as all his brothers and sisters on the force.

John

Jeff Bennett
    Lake Puckaway Wi.

Prayers sent .

clarence_chapman
    Hastings, MN Lake Isabel activist

That’s the officer that was hit by a squad while chasing a suspect.

CleanRun
    Oakdale, MN

I was just wondering if anyone knows about any lab pups for sale around in MN cause im looking for one for duck hunting next season Thanks Alot Josh

neckwrecker7

Hi Josh, I dont know how far you are willing to travel but I live in Rice Lake WI, which is about 2 hours from the twin cities. Our dog just came into heat here this week and we are planning on breeding her with the same dog we breed her with two years ago. Our female is proffesionally trained by John Flink and is aimed towards waterfowl hunting, the male is trained also by flink more aimed towards upland game. We got many good comments from people about our last dogs for hunting as well as great family dogs. If you want more information on some of these give my dad a call at 715-205-4454 or 715-234-1620. He will give you more info that you would want to know. They are both yellow labs. Let me know if you need to know anything else. If not good luck and have fun with your new dog

livetofishmn
    Mankato, Mn

just use ur brother as a dog

CleanRun
    Oakdale, MN

Ha yea he would probly work good

jcthorson
    Austin, MN

Quote:

just use ur brother as a dog

I dont think so. Maybe ill let you use my lab i get next year josh.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

I know of someone up in the Brainerd area, but they are only 75% full lab. I am in the process of getting the pictures posted. they are offering them for free, but the pups were just born. The father is pure lab, but mom is part Healer and part lab they think. They have 7 males and 2 females. shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Broncs.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Josh,

check out http://www.rainmakerlabs.com/. My good friend and neighbor has a male red from them. He is a great looking pup. Big too. They have a great rep and sell yellows, reds, blacks, and chocolates. I have seen a number of their dogs (pups, starter dogs…ect) and I have always been impressed with the dogs AND the breeders. My next one will be from them!

Good Luck,

FDR

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

My friend has 3 AKC lab pups for sale. They were born the first week of August and both parents are great hunters. I might buy the black male, but there is a black and chocolate female left too. Give Travus a call at 218-728-1323. He works in Duluth, but the puppies are in Ramsey. I’m not positive on price, but I would guess about $300.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.