Did TUCR stop doing build your own?

• Ice Cap

Just at their web site and noticed you can’t build you’re own anymore. No menus for choosing length, handle styles, custom color wrapping or engraving. Everything is off the shelf. Did they make a announcement and I missed it? I’ve been buying each of my sons a Precision or Fusion for their birthdays with their name and age engraved on it. I have one coming up in August and was going to put a order in.

Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

They are probably making summer rods.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

I had them do a custom for me last year. I would call them.

(612) 408-5590

CBMN
    North Metro

I think they have been doing some website maintenance/updating. I would just give them a call.

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Dusty,
    Didn’t see where the OP made any reference to the type of custom rod he wanted for his son. Are you saying they do not do custom builds of summer rods or that they do not do custom builds anymore on any of their rods?

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

They made it very clear in older post that they are a custom shop and will always be one. I am sure if you give John a call they will have no problem filling your order.

Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dusty Gesinger wrote:</div>

Dusty,
    Didn’t see where the OP made any reference to the type of custom rod he wanted for his son. Are you saying they do not do custom builds of summer rods or that they do not do custom builds anymore on any of their rods?

He said precision and fusion, I assumed.

tucrs
    NW Metro

Website maintenance time for us. We are still doing custom rods. The menus are still there just a different format. I just checked this morning it is under each rod model but the custom one.

It is much easier to select options now too!

If you do have troubles feel free to call us!

John

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

They’ll make it. Summer is a great time to have ice rods made because there’s no concern about wait time.

Yep, like John said; we’re doing web maintenance right now. We’re building a more user friendly interface. A new Custom Tab was just added.

TUCR

Ice Cap

Yep, like John said; we’re doing web maintenance right now. We’re building a more user friendly interface. A new Custom Tab was just added.

TUCR

I guess I’m having a senior moment but I cannot find a custom tab for ordering a Precision or Fusion ice rod. I will just call and order what I need. Thanks!

Ice Cap

TUCR

I’ll be calling you tomorrow to place my order. But just fyi the only option for shipping was in store pick up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.