DH custom open water rods

• Brian

Anybody have experience with DH custom open water rods? I searched on here and only found ice rod reviews. I’ve been waiting for Elliott to get rods back in stock, but the date keeps getting pushed back. I’m looking for a 7’-7’3” Medium Light fast. Thanks!

bigcrappie
    Blaine

There are some custom rod builders on here including myself that can build you a rod. I am about 10 rods behind because of COVID part delays like everyone else.

Deuces

Been in store there and felt a couple myself years ago, think a gal handed me some to feel, thought they were absolutely, ridiculously light. Felt good. Didn’t fish em. Too much money for this fella.

Greg Perz

I have 2 7’2” DH feathers and really like them. Didn’t get to use them a ton last year but looking forward to using them this year.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I built myself a rod on Elliott’s 7’-3” ML blank. It is a great blank. The problem I have with it is getting it back from my wife. I would like to make another one but the blank is not in stock. It has been out of stock for a long time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.