Antler Measuring

• Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Does anyone have a rack from the current year or ANY YEAR that you;d like to have measured?

I am an Offical Measurer for the MN Deer Classic, and have volunteered there for the last at least 17 years. The normal Classic fee is $20 at the March show. If I get the paper work in by the end of Jan 04, the price is reduced to $15. All the money is used by the MN Wildlife Hertigage Foundation for herd and habitat improvement, and they provide a very nice 8X10 certificate. If the rack qualifies with a score above the minimums it will get an automatic entry into the next edition of the MN State record book. We measure all Whitetails, typical, nontypical, sheds, found deer heads, Elk antlers, and bear skulls, in catagories for adult, youth, gun, and archery, in the current year, or any previous year (historical). If the deer was shot or found out of MN, I can still measure it for you, and the Classic can use your $15, but only MN deer can get into the MN Book. PM me with any questions. thanks Jack Naylor..Apple Valley, MN

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.