Deer Pic – 8 Pt Buck shot w/ Super Blackhawk .44

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Sent to us by visitor David Moore.

In his own words… “The Super-Blackhawk spoke well yesterday. I shot a decent 8 point about 2:30 pm Wednesday. I took off of work at 1:00 pm and hunted public land near Rochester. I still hunt the area as it gets a lot of hunting pressure and the deer usually don’t move unless your right on top of them. The Wind was blowin snow and rain at about 40 mph when I shot him at about 30 yards. Knocked him down instantly then he tried to get up so I popped him 2 more times just to make sure, probably wouldn’t have had to shoot him again though. Now I have to wait until Muzzleloader season to shoot a doe (all season lic.)!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Nice looking buck there Dave, Congrats
    Looks like you have a future deer hunter in the making there, or is he already hunting with you

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Nice looking buck there Dave, Congrats
    Looks like you have a future deer hunter in the making there, or is he already hunting with you

Bogsucker
    SE MN

Forgot to add that my 9 year old, Kyle is holding the deer, not me! 3 more years and he’ll be deer, duck and turkey hunting with me.

Dave AKA “Bogsucker”

Bogsucker
    SE MN

Forgot to add that my 9 year old, Kyle is holding the deer, not me! 3 more years and he’ll be deer, duck and turkey hunting with me.

Dave AKA “Bogsucker”

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Hi David, I was grinning reading your story, I was thinking that you looked just a little short to be handling a .44 mag. but he’s tough. Great picture. Jack.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Hi David, I was grinning reading your story, I was thinking that you looked just a little short to be handling a .44 mag. but he’s tough. Great picture. Jack.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.