When Deer Attack…

• wing_nutt3

I go to school here in Montana , only in Montana

wing_nutt3

I go to school here in Montana , only in Montana

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

When I was a part time cop here in Hastings back in the 80’s, we had a deer get into the Junior High. It literally trashed the joint! We tought we had vandals in there. It was quite a surprise to see a large doe was the culprit!
    Tuck

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

When I was a part time cop here in Hastings back in the 80’s, we had a deer get into the Junior High. It literally trashed the joint! We tought we had vandals in there. It was quite a surprise to see a large doe was the culprit!
    Tuck

gary_wellman
    South Metro

yea Eye-Guide……….I remember you as a cop, harassing me with my black 69′ Camaro!!!!!!!! So what if it had a 396 Big Block, drag slicks, and no exhaust………I wasn’t hurting anyone!!!!!!!

Let’s see, if I remember right, I pulled out by Domino’s pizza, and had three of your cars block me off on Vermillion!!!!

I was given a very polite bit of advise to leave town or else………

Yep, those days are gone, thank God and I survived!!!!!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

yea Eye-Guide……….I remember you as a cop, harassing me with my black 69′ Camaro!!!!!!!! So what if it had a 396 Big Block, drag slicks, and no exhaust………I wasn’t hurting anyone!!!!!!!

Let’s see, if I remember right, I pulled out by Domino’s pizza, and had three of your cars block me off on Vermillion!!!!

I was given a very polite bit of advise to leave town or else………

Yep, those days are gone, thank God and I survived!!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.