3.5 yr old anyone??

• gobbler
    Central, MN

Here’s just half of them, the others are on video. I can only confirm that 3 have made it through firearms so far but, I haven’t been able to get out and check a few cameras in the past couple of weeks or glass after work to confirm if any others have made it. For some reason or another, the buck behavior this year compared to the past few seasons was very different on the properties I have permission to hunt. I have worked my tail off to locate a shooter and even set up on PUBLIC Hunting land 4-5 times.

There is one positive that has come out of this effort; 4 of the bucks above are on (2) “new for me” properties this year and next year looks promising.

Good Luck to the others who haven’t filled their tag.

walleyefisher87
    Central MN/SJU

that is some awesome footage Ricco…good luck in pursuing those deer and i hope for your benefit they all made it…hammer n nail mister

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

Love the young stock!

ses
    Mayer, MN

Good footage and looks like you have some nice up and coming bucks. Hope they all survive for you.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Very cool! By us, we experienced a little different scenario. We have a lot of 1.5 yr 6/8 pnt pencil rack bucks. Had 5 of them out in front of me at once. I took a 4yr buck and saw one that was in the 6 to 7 yr (Old snarly looking grandpa) We didn’t see a single other buck ibn the 2-5 yr class. Next year may be tough for us

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I envy you. Our deer leave early December and don’t return until April. I’ve 4 months of wishing and praying they get across the highway and gravel roads safely. Then survive rifle and muzzle loader season enroute.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.