Wall Art

• thinkeyes
    Fairfax, IOWA

Is there any better kind?? Feels good to finally fill that bare spot on the wall.

A good buddy of mine mounted it for me and for his second mount, I think it looks pretty good. It’s pretty cool that he was able to do it for me.

I am going to enjoy this in the living room while I can, because I have been informed by the lovely lady that once we own a house, animal art will be relegated to the basement. I agreed, with the caveat that I would be allowed to make the basement into the “man-cave” that I have always wanted.

Can wait to get working on getting him some company so my basement looks like Gobbler’s or Abster’s!

gobbler
    Central, MN

Nice!! My 1st mount stayed at Coppertops for a couple of years before getting him in my own place. My wife didn’t go for the mount in our apartment.
    I hope you do get more. Your buddy did a great job.

thinkeyes
    Fairfax, IOWA

Quote:

Nice!! My 1st mount stayed at Coppertops for a couple of years before getting him in my own place. My wife didn’t go for the mount in our apartment.
    I hope you do get more. Your buddy did a great job.

My first is actually still at my parents in my old man’s office. I don’t know that I will ever take it from him unless he asks me to.

abster71
    crawford county WI

Never give up. I know a lot of gals that enjoy the look of mounts in their home. You may get creative and add some outdoor decor to spruce it up. Check out vandykes taxidermy they have some pretty cool add on’s.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

He looks great!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.