Muzzleloader

• billybob68
    Austin, MN

I was thinking about possibly buying a muzzleloader for next year but I really have no idea where to start. I was thinking about spending under 300. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

woodenfrog
    se mn

Thompson Center’s are hard to beat.I shoot an Omega but a buddy has an Impact that really performs and is more in your priceline.

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

It doesnt really matter imo. Getting a stainless one is the most important thing. Black powder chews up metal if you let it sit for too long with out cleaning.

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

I love my TC and all my hunting buds have them

pool5hunter
    South East,Mn

I have a CVA accura and its a great gun. A lot of guys in are group have cva’s and they shot good. The one thing I wouldn’t change is break action for easy loading and cleaning.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Quote:

I love my TC and all my hunting buds have them

Same here. 5 hunting buddies and all 5 have tc

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

I hate my CVA. Sight fell off, rod fell apart, inconsistent accuracy. Big waste of money. My dad bought a TC and it’s light years better.

caincando1
    Dodge Center, MN/Alma,WI

T/C all the way. Plus they are made in the USA! Between my dad and I we have 7. I picked up an Impact on sale this year so i’m hunting with it now. Its a great little tack driver for the money.

nick_harrison
    Garrison, IA

I just bought a new CVA Accura V2 and like it so far. I was dead set on getting a T/C Pro Hunter, but after reading reviews online about them I changed my mind. There were just as many bad reviews as good ones for them. As for the CVAs, the only people that said bad things about them were people that had never owned one or had one that was older or a lower model. The reviews on the T/C said that the newer guns are not up to the standards that we have all come to expect from them. So you will have to decide for yourself, but I bought the Accura.

Good Luck

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.