buddys buck!

• scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Is jeff king doing the mount? I would like to see him up close. Great job again on a very wise old buck!

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

WHAT A STUD!! CONGRATS!

coppertop
    Central MN

Not something you see everyday. Funny how a few guys have been after him for years and 5 min. in your stand and you shoot a buck never knew existed Congrats!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

How far was this deer from his “home”?

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Kooty,

He was in his home. The few people that had pictures of him this year covered an area of less than one mile, probably closer to a half mile apart with this property lying right in the middle of it. Until this year I never had one day time picture of him! Seems he was starting to slip up this year, age I would guess?

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

It’s always interesting to see how older bucks “home” tend to shrink and shrink as long as they can dominate that area.

tapout

ID say 160s great buck. I had a little 6 point on cam last year that had a 4inch tine growing out the eye also. I normally dont shoot little ones but I would have that one. Weird looking but looked healthy very cool

bobbergeson

Congrats Justin! That is truly a once in a lifetime buck! Ill send u some pics of him lastyear

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.