Rage puts them down:)

• ben_dvoracek
    Eden Prairie, MN

I have not gotten a deer with my bow in about 3-4 years so I was pretty pumped to get out this weekend. I didn’t see anything on Saturday, but Sunday morning was overcast and the deer were moving. I only saw 2 deer, both doe and came by my stand on a heavily used trail. It was a 10 yard shot and she only went 15 yards and piled up. This was my 1st time using Rage 2 blade broad heads and I am very impressed with the amount of damage they do. The deer was expired in less that 20 seconds. Pretty amazing. Now that I have tasted blood, I cannot wait to go out again. Too bad I can’t for 3 more weeks.
    Next weekend is chasing walleye and 2 weeks from now is Pheasant opener.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Congrats! I can relate to waiting.

lick

Nice doe ! I call BS on pic 3 every one knows there is no such thing as a rage exit hole

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Congrats on a nice doe and a clean quick kill

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

Quote:

Nice doe ! I call BS on pic 3 every one knows there is no such thing as a rage exit hole

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Quote:

Hey Gut , maybe if you use the rage you wouldn’t have to chase them around all day

RAGE IN A CAGE BABY

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Way to busy giving Pat crap ……. Way to go , great doe and using the rage Big Congrats

john_steinhauer
    p4

I’m a fan as well! Congrats on the doe, now go whack another one!

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Congrats! Nice qwik kill
    (love the RAGE 2 )

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Congrats on your doe Ben! I hope you get to use another rage broadhead on a buck!

thinkeyes
    Fairfax, IOWA

Nice doe and great shot. I may finally have to make the switch next year.

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Quote:

Congrats on the doe, and keep shooting what works for you (and me)! Don’t worry about Pat, he’ll see the light just yet. He got confused one day when someone called a big buck “barrel-chested”, and hasn’t used rages since!

Joel

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

Quote:

Quote:

Congrats on the doe, and keep shooting what works for you (and me)! Don’t worry about Pat, he’ll see the light just yet. He got confused one day when someone called a big buck “barrel-chested”, and hasn’t used rages since!

Joel

I knew Pat would flush out the ultimate fanboy

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Joel

I knew Pat would flush out the ultimate fanboy

Speaking of fanboys, you guys know what you’re talking about when it comes to the slicks. You both attained your knowledge of their effectiveness from the internet.

Joel

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.