Same buck? What’s your take?

• shednut
    22 feet up

I believe that this is a buck I called Tank last season. I figured that he was at least 4 1/2 last year…huge body with not much of a rack. This years pics his body seems small, but he has the same characteristics in headgear, though his rack has grown a fair amount since last season. What do you think?

lick

Different buck Same genes is my guess !

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Quote:

X2 not the same but a great younger buck

john_steinhauer
    p4

Quote:

Quote:

todders
    Shoreview, MN

Both awesome deer, the 2011 buck is younger for sure. I would struggle to pass that 3 year old but he looks young and would be ginormous if he can survive until next year. That daylight photo looks like a beautiful place to hunt and good luck this season.

offthewall
    Ham Lake ,MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

huntalot60
    wisconsin

i think it could be, not going to say either way. i will let you know when you get a pic in mid oct. of him. ( if he makes it that long )

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

I also think it’s a different buck due to the main beams. Last year the buck pictured – his beam tips are even in height. The buck pictured this year – his left beam is a lot higher than his right. Beams are almost always the same shape year after year just a little longer with more mass.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.