European Mount Question

• kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Do you have Microsoft Office installed on your pc?

muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

Kooty yes it appears as though I have Microsoft Office on my PC. The one I use to have, before I had my hard drive replaced, was so easy. All you had to do was right click on the picture, click resize pic and then pick size medium and it was the perfect size for e-mails (around that 25-40kb) I could do probably half a dozen a minute. Does that ring a bell to anyone?

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

if you go to http://www.officeupdate.com, and select to update your office products, it should download a snap-in called Microsoft Picture Manager. It’s my favorite.

muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

I found the one I used and it was the Microsoft XP one. I just had to download it again off the Microsoft website. MAN do I feel better because this old dog doesn’t like learning new tricks, ok well most of them Thanks for the replies guys. I’m sure all of these are really good programs but the microsoft one is dummy proof lol

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Quote:

I found the one I used and it was the Microsoft XP one. I just had to download it again off the Microsoft website. MAN do I feel better because this old dog doesn’t like learning new tricks, ok well most of them Thanks for the replies guys. I’m sure all of these are really good programs but the microsoft one is dummy proof lol

Glad you found ImageResizer its the best and very easy to use.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

kentuckyboy
    Maple Grove, MN

Do the teeth on Euro mounts continue to deteriorate after it is mounted or is all the yellowing and brown look the same as the day they were shot?

I have two deer Euro mounted and dramatically different looking teeth. I assumed they were both 2 yr old bucks based on their body size, muscular development and antler size. They were both shot on the same property in Pine Co. The smaller basket buck I shot a few years ago and has very yellow and brown teeth. The bigger racked buck I shot this year has teeth almost as white as the rest of his skull. Is it possible to use the upper teeth to age deer like you can do with the bottom jaw?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.