Bucks were really moving tonight

• shednut
    22 feet up

Pulled into work and had this nice 1 1/2 year old harassing does right outside my lab, he should be an interesting one to see grow up…lots of extras going on already. Seen another 4 1/2 year old about 200 yards away! Bucks are cruising during daylight

lick

walleyefisher87
    Central MN/SJU

im ready to get back into the stand….darn college exams…oh well this weekend should be great…goodluck to all

dylan1123
    wisconsin

my grandma had a hog doggin a doe in her front lawn today!

race1r

yes bucks and does saw three mature bucks and four does in my travels for work in the nortern metro. saw all of them between 1pm and 3pm. begged and pleeded with the wife and in the shower and out the door. i thought it would be a good evening. long story short. i was in stand by 4:15 saw first dos in plot at 4:50. only saw one other at 6:00. it almost seemed like between 1-5 there was alittle calming in the wind. believe me not munch maybe 5mph. that deer was the earliest feeder i have seen this season. she only stayed for about 15 min because the wind seemed like it picked up about 10 mph. was glad i made the effort to get out never can tell that die could of had a big boy following. hope the wind lays down a few hours before sunset i think it will be a good evening/afternoon.

race1r

Any help on how much scent to apply to scent wics or whatever you are applying it too. a lot or alittle?

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Very cool.. That thing looks a lot older than 18 months.

travis_eckman
    Trempealeau County, WI

Nice pic nut! That looks like a 2 1/2 to me – but maybe they’re bigger 10 miles to the east!?!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.