What’s your favorite Broadhead?

• tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

I’ve bowhunted for almost 40 yrs….yeesh….. I am getting old!
    Inspite of all the heads I have had luck with; Bear Razors, Zwickys, and Muzzys. really have had great performance out of a new(modified) version of the age old Snuffer called the Wenzel Woodsman. Great Penetration and blood trails! I do touch up thr edges with a ceramic sharpener so they shave hair. What is your favorite?

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I use 75 gr. rocky mountain broad heads because i shoot 3-d’s with the same weight. I get good blood trails with a decent shot. If i ever did change i’d go with mechanicle heads at 100 gr. for a better blood trail still.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I use 75 gr. rocky mountain broad heads because i shoot 3-d’s with the same weight. I get good blood trails with a decent shot. If i ever did change i’d go with mechanicle heads at 100 gr. for a better blood trail still.

Jira

90 grain “Sledgehammer” mechanicals… 1 3/4″ when deployed. *muhahahaha*

Jira

90 grain “Sledgehammer” mechanicals… 1 3/4″ when deployed. *muhahahaha*

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

90 + 100 grain Muzzy’s. I’ve used 125 grain rocky’s (bone busters) with my old bow.

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

90 + 100 grain Muzzy’s. I’ve used 125 grain rocky’s (bone busters) with my old bow.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I use 100gr. Satellites. I’ve never used a mechanical head. I just about bought some this year but I just don’t trust them for some unfounded reason.

Gator Hunter

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I use 100gr. Satellites. I’ve never used a mechanical head. I just about bought some this year but I just don’t trust them for some unfounded reason.

Gator Hunter

Bogsucker
    SE MN

Since 1990 I’ve taken 12 deer and an antelope by archery. 6 of the deer and the antelope were shot with Zwickey 2 blade Eskimo’s. I’ve also taken deer with Thunderhead 125’s, Rocky Mountain Razor 3 and 4 blade, and MA-3 broadheads. I’ve been very impressed with the Zwickey’s penetration, strength and ease of sharpening.

Bogsucker
    SE MN

Since 1990 I’ve taken 12 deer and an antelope by archery. 6 of the deer and the antelope were shot with Zwickey 2 blade Eskimo’s. I’ve also taken deer with Thunderhead 125’s, Rocky Mountain Razor 3 and 4 blade, and MA-3 broadheads. I’ve been very impressed with the Zwickey’s penetration, strength and ease of sharpening.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.