cuddyback question

• ozzyky
    On water

This is the second year I’ve had this camera. Last year I had no problems with it. This year it’s taking pictures all of the time. I had 800 photos on the camera (twice now) and only 3 had deer on them. Any suggestions for what’s going on. Taking the majority of the pics during the daytime but some at night too.

coppertop
    Central MN

Mine does that when the batteries are going bad. It will take a pic every minute until dead. This only happens in cold weather though. I’ve found cudde’s sre typically good for about 3 years.

lick

Thats a new one on me

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Darn Stupid Cuddebacks!

Seriously it could be something in front of the camera moving. A weed, branch etc?????

todders
    Shoreview, MN

I have had problems like that before and it was either wind blowing something in front of the camera or the tree the camera was mounted on blowing around. Biggest clues for me were the time and date stamps when almost all the empty pictures were clustered together. No idea about the battery thing as I have three cuddies out there since sep 1st and they are all on the first set of batteries still . Good luck figuring it out, going through empty trail cam pics is one of the worst jobs ever

ozzyky
    On water

Thanks, I did use a slightly smaller tree that maybe the problem…..i hope

mike_j
    Nashua Iowa

It probably is the tree. ive had this happen befor but only when its windy. Another thing is that the sun will trigger it too if you have it faceing east or west. Hope its something easy good luck.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.