Better late than never…

• mike_utley
    Zumbrota, MN

Managed to make it to the woods finally today. Opener next Saturday, so I figured I better at least visit the stands once!

The trees have sure grown this summer, some tree steps I left in will be tough to get out.

Only a few days left and we’ll be hearing “deer down”!

Good luck everyone!

gobbler
    Central, MN

i made it out today as well to check cameras one last time before season and to put up a stand in my favorite local spot to hunt. we had a big wind storm 3 weeks ago and a tree next to the tree i had my portable in smashed down on it. the thing i’m upset about is that there isn’t another big tree for 20 yards and it makes the edge of the cornfield 65 yards instead of 55 yards. guess it’s time to practice. can’t wait to see the 1st harvests of the year

chev70
    SW Wisconsin

Same here finally had time to get to the woods and get one last stand hung took 6 yr old son along we had a great afternoon together also checked trail cams and changed batteries.

lick

I would say I was in the woods on Sunday too But that wouldn’t surprise anyone

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Anytime is a good time when you can get out. I also put up 2 more stands a week ago, should be set now.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

I’ve been in the woods more than at home… I keep on saying “I should put a stand here, and one over there and another over there…”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.