What do you think these two deer might score?

• darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

Sort of cool soft and hard horned editions of these two. Nice to know they are hanging around. Hope they stay for a while longer.

What do you think they go?

darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

The two deer are groupe 1st 3rd photos and 2nd 4th.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Them are some funky/junky looking racks Love the split brows Both racks have a nice “sweep” to them I would guess both are between 125″-135″ with pic 2 & 4 being the better Nothing wrong with either one Lay one down and measure him up

lick

240-260ish

chev70
    SW Wisconsin

Both are good looking Bucks
    Guessing probably in 130ish maybe little higher

bennyj
    sunrise mn

They won’t score unless you kill them!

Then I will tell you how much they score.

darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

benny, understand that, we are working on managing our property a little better and I am trying to get a better feel for what to do. Our property is located in the southwest corner of WI and I know that there is good potential in this area, just not sure where we are at as far as if they should be passed up for another year? I here many talking about shooting 140-170 class deer and would like to know where these stand. I would love to think that if they were left they would make it through.

From what little knowledge I have, I am guessing one of them was a 2 1/2 year old and the other was a 3 1/2? I based this on the heads, is that correct?

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

i would say both look 3.5 to me. I would say they will hit 130’s

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.