The “Sultan of Stands”

• travis_eckman
    Trempealeau County, WI

Check out Craig Biggio’s “hunting stand”…is this hunting??? I guess I wouldn’t mind shooting monster bucks year after year in that kind of comfort! Imagine having to halt a game of poker or pausing “Whitetail Freaks” to claim a booner!!! All in all, personally I like to battle the elements, play the wind, and furthermore play the game without high fences, etc…

travis_eckman
    Trempealeau County, WI

I guess you’ll all have to dream…I’m unable to “Manage my Photos”!?! What’s up!?!

These pics are in EasyShare bmp…does anyone know how to/is it possible to change the format so it works on this site!?! Thanks much…you’ll awe if I can get them up – I promise!

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

holy crap!! That is one fricken cool stand but i couldn’t shoot a deer like that…unethical IMO

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

looks like Texas…are you talking about Craig Biggio that plays in the MLB??

travis_eckman
    Trempealeau County, WI

Yep! Craig Biggio the Houston Astros 2nd baseman – he’s got enough $$$ to buy a private heli with a personal pilot so he can shoot ’em down from the sky. I’m sure that Biggio and ethical hunters would NOT do this – just saying the entertainment world is where it’s at if you want cash (or nearly anything you want)… Good for him though – I’ll settle for hunting on the family farm with my fam and our NATURAL BIG BUCKS that are free-roaming!!! I wouldn’t have it any other way!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

I’ll settle for hunting on the family farm with my fam and our NATURAL BIG BUCKS that are free-roaming!!! I wouldn’t have it any other way!

Amen brotha!

big_g
    Isle, MN

I wonder if they got their convertor box yet ???

big G

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.