Lanes first deer stand sit.

• Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

here are a few photos of Lane, my oldest out in the stand with me and walking in. Lane is the little me version of the orange pumpkin.

shane

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

Now that is CLASSIC!

Nice job getting him out there!

scottsteil
    Central MN

At first I didn’t even see him and I thought you were talking about the guy in the middle. Then I saw the little guy under all that orange…that is cute

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

that is Shane in the middle. are you saying he is a tiny guy Scott? you would know better if you seen him in person. .

Broncs

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Great job introducing your son to the sport! Surprised you didn’t have to carry him to the stand with all those big clothes on!

sipple31
    West Central Sconni

haha reminds me of that kid from “A Christmas Story”

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Quote:

that is Shane in the middle. are you saying he is a tiny guy Scott? you would know better if you seen him in person. .

Broncs

hey Jeff,

are you saying that I am fat!!!! I just couldn’t pass it up, I wanted to take him out there last year, but just a tad bit on the young side. he had a blast sitting out there watching the birds and stuff, until another hunter came off of state land onto our property, I had to let him know that he was about 50 yards off of the line. he appologized and stepped back into the woods heading back for state land. we climbed down from the stand and went and saw uncle Jeff and grandpa in their stands. they thought I had talked my little brother into walking around on his knees. they all had to take a double take.

but I had to share the pics, I am just pumped that I got the official okey dokey from the wife to take him out. she still thinks that he was to young to go out. oh well, hope you all enjoyed them.

shane

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.