from my deer stand,

• Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

the shots are from my cell phone camera. the bird that is running across the opening is about 30 yards from me in my stand. I also took Lane into the stand with time, his first official deer hunt.

shane

bennyj
    sunrise mn

your cell phone takes some great pics. Looks like a beauty of a spot!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

well it is the motorola renegade from sprint. I didn’t know that it took that good of pics, I got it a week before season. not bad, it even puts bigger prints of the pics on your pc. I have hunted that spot now for over 10 years, I have taken alot of deer off of it. this year, it was 2 bucks, 4pt and a spike.

shane

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Tracking Bass
    It’s nice to see that you hunt better than you fish – Ha ha ha!!!!! A fork and a spike thats some good eats. Way to go!!! was Lane with you when you shot either buck? I hope so he would get a kick out of that. Take it easy.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

nope, he was on his way up when I shot the 4 pt and he was at daycare when I shot the spiker, he did get to see them hanging in the barn. we did get to see some other animals though, like my brothers and grandpa in thier stands, a rabit, some squirells and stuff like that, he had fun. maybe next year he will be around more for the hunting season.

shane

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.