team 5 buck

• mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Congrats on a great hunt…shooting him from the ground without the use of a blind! Simply awesome! Looks like a great shot as well!

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Nice buck Todd!

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

SMOKED Congrats on a nice buck Todd

bennyj
    sunrise mn

Everything has to be just about perfect to take one off the ground and no blind. Nice buck!

Time for you to market the…. , —————–
    —— Smack Daddy Ghillie Suits ———-

skeetguy

HI IM NEW TO THIS SITE AND I WAS WONDERING HOW THE WHOLE TEAM THING WORKS? I WAS ALSO WONDERING WHAT YOU MADE YOUR GHILLIE OUT OF AND HOW YOU DID IT MAYBE YOU COULD POST A PIC. IT SOUNDS LIKE IT COULD BE USEFULL. THX

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

figur8m

When is the BBQ?

lick

nice bucks congrats todd

lick

welcome to ido skeet

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Welcome to In-Depth Outdoors Skeetguy!

Way to go Todd!

skeetguy

Hi again and thanks for the great welcome anyways I have been reading your post and looking around for a while lots of great info so I figured I would just join. anyways has anyone here ever used the google earth program? Its a sattellite radar map and it is great for looking at the land layouts where you hunt. It is a small program that you download but you can make placements on the map, me and my dad have all of our stands marked on there but anyways I just thought I would let people know

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

HI IM NEW TO THIS SITE AND I WAS WONDERING HOW THE WHOLE TEAM THING WORKS? I WAS ALSO WONDERING WHAT YOU MADE YOUR GHILLIE OUT OF AND HOW YOU DID IT MAYBE YOU COULD POST A PIC. IT SOUNDS LIKE IT COULD BE USEFULL. THX

Welcome to In-Depth Outdoors skeetguy!!!

Here is a link to the post on how the Team contest works>>>>>>>>> CLICK HERE

We have already drawn for teams but if you are intrested and if you know of one or two more guys that want to get in on the fun have them register here on the site and reply to this thread and we will get you all set up

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Congrats on the buck Todd
    Don’t forget to post the pic on the score board thread to get him entered.

coppertop
    Central MN

Congrats Todd! Job well done!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.