Red Wing, MN

This is kind of neat…

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Where was that?

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Where was that?

I saw an albino this summer on a few occasions that looked similar to this one

Hope its not the one I saw. Any idea when/where this deer was taken?

I saw an albino this summer on a few occasions that looked similar to this one

Hope its not the one I saw. Any idea when/where this deer was taken?

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

Sorry, but I have no idea where. This accompanied the pictures in the email I received:

Stopped at Big Boys in Cedar Springs for breakfast Sunday
    morning, Oct 14th, these deer were there, with a crowd of people around. They were taken from a ranch near Howard City, the guy who shot the white deer, not sure if it is a true albino, is going to have a full body mount done. They were from Troy, MI.

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

Sorry, but I have no idea where. This accompanied the pictures in the email I received:

Stopped at Big Boys in Cedar Springs for breakfast Sunday
    morning, Oct 14th, these deer were there, with a crowd of people around. They were taken from a ranch near Howard City, the guy who shot the white deer, not sure if it is a true albino, is going to have a full body mount done. They were from Troy, MI.

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

COOL That is really something else how the rack is palmated(sp) at the end like that. It is like the buck has browtines and a palmation at the end and that is it. THATS COOL

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

COOL That is really something else how the rack is palmated(sp) at the end like that. It is like the buck has browtines and a palmation at the end and that is it. THATS COOL

The one I saw was in MN so I assume he still lurks the woods. Very rare to see one of these mutants in the wild, let alone one with a trophy rack.

Hope he outlives the season, or poachers don’t get him, as he is truly a sight to see. The only problem is that he seems to be pretty candid and doesn’t blend in very well. With that said, bring on the snow

The one I saw was in MN so I assume he still lurks the woods. Very rare to see one of these mutants in the wild, let alone one with a trophy rack.

Hope he outlives the season, or poachers don’t get him, as he is truly a sight to see. The only problem is that he seems to be pretty candid and doesn’t blend in very well. With that said, bring on the snow

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

It looks like a true albino to me. Pink ears, nose, and looks like pink eyes. That are just some of the few things that make it a true albino. Great deer.

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

It looks like a true albino to me. Pink ears, nose, and looks like pink eyes. That are just some of the few things that make it a true albino. Great deer.

newtson
    Minnesota

thats a cool looking deer…and the deer he’s hanging with dont look to bad either

newtson
    Minnesota

thats a cool looking deer…and the deer he’s hanging with dont look to bad either

howler
    bagley wi.

Pen shot deer?

howler
    bagley wi.

Pen shot deer?

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

I can’t imagine the look on my face if I saw that deer walking in the woods.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

I can’t imagine the look on my face if I saw that deer walking in the woods.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.