Deer Fight Video

• putt2winn
    Eau Claire, WI

Two monster bucks square off.

Video

robby
    Quad Cities

Very cool. Notice how the doe in the background did not even seem to notice. Very interesting. Another reason to note that animals are different than humans, if two men/women were fighting than aggressively, there would have been a hundred people watching. Think about it.

robby
    Quad Cities

Very cool. Notice how the doe in the background did not even seem to notice. Very interesting. Another reason to note that animals are different than humans, if two men/women were fighting than aggressively, there would have been a hundred people watching. Think about it.

KirtH
    Lakeville

That is amazing they dont gore each other to death

KirtH
    Lakeville

That is amazing they dont gore each other to death

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Very good video, did you see the post here on the site last fall i think where the buck still had the tine that broke off from the other buck imbedded in his side, if i remember right the tine was about 10″ or a little more. The tine went in just under his hide then out again. The first buck i arrowed had two serious scars on the top of his skull. Natures full blown for keeps.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Very good video, did you see the post here on the site last fall i think where the buck still had the tine that broke off from the other buck imbedded in his side, if i remember right the tine was about 10″ or a little more. The tine went in just under his hide then out again. The first buck i arrowed had two serious scars on the top of his skull. Natures full blown for keeps.

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

nice post. Have you ever seen the Jack Brittingham’s volume 6? they shoot bucks WHILE they are fighting. It is a great tactic to me and to them cuz the bucks are keyed in on the fight and not their surroundings at that general time. It is really intense!!!!!

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

nice post. Have you ever seen the Jack Brittingham’s volume 6? they shoot bucks WHILE they are fighting. It is a great tactic to me and to them cuz the bucks are keyed in on the fight and not their surroundings at that general time. It is really intense!!!!!

pahaarstad
    metro

Wow was the a fight or what.

pahaarstad
    metro

Wow was the a fight or what.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.