I GOT HIM !!!! Illinois Deer

• bigjigger2002
    Pearlcity , Illinois

It was getting late in the year but I finally got him.11 point 24 inch spread greenscore 155.

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Very nice…gotta say though a nice deer like that deserves a better pic to be posted..either way congrats..

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Very nice…gotta say though a nice deer like that deserves a better pic to be posted..either way congrats..

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

I agree, let’s get a better look at him!!

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

I agree, let’s get a better look at him!!

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

congrats!! excellent buck!!!

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

congrats!! excellent buck!!!

pafollmer
    Brooklyn Center MN

Thats it! just replied to RVRrat about his late season buck and now another connects. I am going hunting after work tommorow.
    Have a great Christmas

pafollmer
    Brooklyn Center MN

Thats it! just replied to RVRrat about his late season buck and now another connects. I am going hunting after work tommorow.
    Have a great Christmas

coppertop
    Central MN

Congrats on a Hoss! Man I want to move to IL!

coppertop
    Central MN

Congrats on a Hoss! Man I want to move to IL!

shayla

Very nice buck!

Last night I reported in another post about having a tough go of it this season, well…I’m happy to report I got a nice big doe tonight. I was looking hard for antlers, but somehow letting the arrow fly just felt right tonight! I’m proud of her and glad to have the season over so I can move on to other pursuits. Good Luck all you Minnesota bowhunters, only 13 days ’til the fat lady sings!

shayla

Very nice buck!

Last night I reported in another post about having a tough go of it this season, well…I’m happy to report I got a nice big doe tonight. I was looking hard for antlers, but somehow letting the arrow fly just felt right tonight! I’m proud of her and glad to have the season over so I can move on to other pursuits. Good Luck all you Minnesota bowhunters, only 13 days ’til the fat lady sings!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I’m still searching for Mr. Big. Slip Sinker. Come Saturday I may be settling for a nice doe however. MAn does that big boy have my stand area tore up. I will try to get some pics this Saturday.

Congrats on a nice buck BIG JIG. please post a better picture next time and follow the guidleines set forth by IDA/IDO, thanks.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I’m still searching for Mr. Big. Slip Sinker. Come Saturday I may be settling for a nice doe however. MAn does that big boy have my stand area tore up. I will try to get some pics this Saturday.

Congrats on a nice buck BIG JIG. please post a better picture next time and follow the guidleines set forth by IDA/IDO, thanks.

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Nice deer!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Nice deer!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Good job getting him. Don’t want to beat a deadhorse, but I would like a better look at him…

big g

big_g
    Isle, MN

Good job getting him. Don’t want to beat a deadhorse, but I would like a better look at him…

big g

555hunter
    knoxville IA

hey great deer CONGRATSi good luck to you this year.

555hunter
    knoxville IA

hey great deer CONGRATSi good luck to you this year.

bigjigger2002
    Pearlcity , Illinois

I agree on putting up a better picture,and I didn’t know about the IDA guidelines when I posted this one.My appologies to any and all I have offended.I might post a picture of him when I get the mount back.
    Rick,

bigjigger2002
    Pearlcity , Illinois

I agree on putting up a better picture,and I didn’t know about the IDA guidelines when I posted this one.My appologies to any and all I have offended.I might post a picture of him when I get the mount back.
    Rick,

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.