Last Month’s Cuddeback Pics

• krisko
    Durand, WI

The first pic is of two nicer bucks standing together next to the creek…I LOVE THIS PIC!

I have a ton of film from two of my other cameras and will have to scan in some pics of the deer at one of my drip stations. They are some dandies…I’ll try to post them tonight.

krisko
    Durand, WI

This one is like a pic of the next generation. The camera hog in this one is in a ton of pics around this camera. I’ve seen him several times….

krisko
    Durand, WI

This one is like a pic of the next generation. The camera hog in this one is in a ton of pics around this camera. I’ve seen him several times….

krisko
    Durand, WI

This guy is making his way early in the morning…nice but not what I’m looking for.

krisko
    Durand, WI

This guy is making his way early in the morning…nice but not what I’m looking for.

krisko
    Durand, WI

Last but not least, this guy was seaking through on this day. I found out that a hunter from our group had shot a doe and he was following. We think this pic was of him coming through after he cleared the area where the doe was shot. He just seems to be sneaking through.

krisko
    Durand, WI

Last but not least, this guy was seaking through on this day. I found out that a hunter from our group had shot a doe and he was following. We think this pic was of him coming through after he cleared the area where the doe was shot. He just seems to be sneaking through.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Great pics Jeff! Thanks for sharing!!!

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Great pics Jeff! Thanks for sharing!!!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Cool pics Krisko. If that doesn’t get you excited what will???

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Cool pics Krisko. If that doesn’t get you excited what will???

big_g
    Isle, MN

That last guy would look good in a scope…

big g

big_g
    Isle, MN

That last guy would look good in a scope…

big g

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.