Decoys on sale!

• John Christesnen

If you’re looking for some decoys or other waterfowl stuff HardCore Brands is having a big sale on all their items
    I ordered 2 dozen Texas rigs decoys last night!

404 ERROR
    MN

I have a few dozen hardcore decoys that I purchased 2 years ago. Unless they re-did their decoy material, be very gentle with them. They are good looking decoys and lightweight, but they are not very strong, kind of ironic they’re called hardcore. I would purchase them again, but with the understanding that they’re brittle.

The colors and paint are very good and really pop in the sunlight without being too bright.

Bill Boyd
    Warroad, MN

I bought some HC goose floaters a few years ago and based on that experience I wouldn’t buy them again. Poor paint adhesion and fragile plastic. Bought from on a catalog. Had I seen them in hand I wouldn’t have bought them.

Hopefully things have improved our I just got a batch of lemons.

Bass_attack

I have a few dozen hardcore decoys that I purchased 2 years ago. Unless they re-did their decoy material, be very gentle with them. They are good looking decoys and lightweight, but they are not very strong, kind of ironic they’re called hardcore. I would purchase them again, but with the understanding that they’re brittle.

The colors and paint are very good and really pop in the sunlight without being too bright.

X2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.