Humminbird Color GPS Fishfinder Combo $349 shipped

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Humminbird 595C $349 shipped!

This unit accepts Navionics Premium Maps. At this low price, it can serve as a stand-alone color GPS as much as a combo unit. But it is all setup for both sonar and GPS if needed. Package includes 595C, transducer, GPS antenna, power cable, mounting gear, and it carries the full warranty though Humminbird.

jollyroger
    MN

Here are some of the other patterns:

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

Any plans for some custom tail dancers???

smokinbobo
    Monticello / Guthrie, MN

Another vendor more than happy to feed my addiction…..

jollyroger
    MN

Quote:

Any plans for some custom tail dancers???

Hi Sauger,

No plans right now for Tail Dancers, but we also have a great line of Custom Deep Down Husky Jerk 12’s (DHJ12’s) which we just added last fall and during the winter. These have been responsible for numerous hawgs all over the country as we’ve had to replenish our supplies of these many times already this season. Attached are some recent pics of some giants that fell victim to the DHJ’s. I didn’t get much time with these on Mille Lacs last year, but guys have been tearing it up with them on Green Bay and Errie so my plan this weekend is to deploy them and the Shad Raps on the Open Basin of Mille Lacs. Spinners are still going strong too though…tough decision on tactics right now!

Link to the Deep Husky’s

http://www.jollyrogertackle.com/category_s/86.htm

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.