Storm Damage

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

If anyone wants a reference as to the quality of Joe’s work and his reliablity I’m your guy. Joe’s the General Contractor building my new house… and the guy is simply FANTASTIC to work with.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

SCHURR HANDY is the way to go…. Just so you all know… he is HIGHLY recommended!!!

sean-lyons
    Waterloo, IA and Hager City Wi.

If I hire him will he teach me to fish pool 3? And if so, how much is the travel charge to IA??

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

With the recent storms that came through The twin cities area on 5/23 if you are in need of repairs please feel free to call. We will deal direct with your ins. company and get you fixed up ASAP with no out of pocket expenses.

If you are not sure if you’ve received roof damage give us a call we will come out and inspect it for free.

KirtH
    Lakeville

DO you do stone work? I am looking at refacing the front of my house with stone, I am looking to give the front of my house a face lift

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

If anyone wants a reference as to the quality of Joe’s work and his reliablity I’m your guy. Joe’s the General Contractor building my new house… and the guy is simply FANTASTIC to work with.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

SCHURR HANDY is the way to go…. Just so you all know… he is HIGHLY recommended!!!

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

sean-lyons

If I hire him will he teach me to fish pool 3? And if so, how much is the travel charge to IA??

sean-lyons

KirtH
    Lakeville

DO you do stone work? I am looking at refacing the front of my house with stone, I am looking to give the front of my house a face lift

KirtH
    Lakeville

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Quote:

If anyone wants a reference as to the quality of Joe’s work and his reliablity I’m your guy.

I can back that as well!

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

Quote:

We can do stone work. I was trying to get a picture up on a house we did last fall but I am having a few difficulties Give me a call I will see what we can do

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Quote:

If anyone wants a reference as to the quality of Joe’s work and his reliablity I’m your guy.

I can back that as well!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Quote:

I can back that as well!

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

Quote:

We can do stone work. I was trying to get a picture up on a house we did last fall but I am having a few difficulties Give me a call I will see what we can do

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

Quote:

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

Got the pictures. On this house we did a 14×18 addition off the back and resided, new soffit and fascia, new windows, and the brick on the front.

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

Got the pictures. On this house we did a 14×18 addition off the back and resided, new soffit and fascia, new windows, and the brick on the front.

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

KirtH
    Lakeville

Quote:

That is about what I am looking for, when we get closer I will give you a call

KirtH
    Lakeville

Quote:

KirtH
    Lakeville

Quote:

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

Looks good doesnt it. I had to redo your piece to get it to look rite

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

That place looks familiar!!!!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

That place looks familiar!!!!

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

Looks good doesnt it. I had to redo your piece to get it to look rite

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.