Walleye Opener On Lake Winnie

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

If you’re tired of the resort you’ve been staying at…check out Jeff and Laura’s Resort.

I did.

I was pleasantly surprise with the hospitality the IDA group receive at our first annual last ice get together.

Thanks again Jeff and Laura! As you can see in the fishing report forum, we all had a wonderful time!

tamarack
    Lake Winnibigoshish

Due to a last minute cancellation, we have a 1 bedroom cabin available for the 2007 Fishing Opener. This is a rare opportunity to have a lakeside cabin for the opener on one of the most popular Walleye lakes in Minnesota.This is a new cabin that your spouse will love!

click here for description and pictures

IDA Members will receive a $50 discount if you book it for the entire week.

Give us a call toll free at 866-494-7325 to make your reservation.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

If you’re tired of the resort you’ve been staying at…check out Jeff and Laura’s Resort.

I did.

I was pleasantly surprise with the hospitality the IDA group receive at our first annual last ice get together.

Thanks again Jeff and Laura! As you can see in the fishing report forum, we all had a wonderful time!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I did.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.