B FISH N Tackle at the Northwest Sports Show

• the_grump
    Le Center

Don’t forget the ice tackle! Would like to stock up

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

All the ice tackle will be there as well and if you sweet talk me a little I bet I could be talked into some “end of season” pricing too.

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

B FISH N Tackle will be at the Northwest Sports Show in Minneapolis, MN from March 27 – April 1. We’re going to have a BIG double booth and I’ll have our entire inventory on hand.

This is a great opportunity to touch, test and feel our entire product line and take advantage of our low show pricing and some unbelievable show specials.

We’ll a couple colors of 100 Ct. bags of ringies on sale for $5! Quantities are LIMITED.

We’ll have discontinued Precision Jigs on sale for $1.50 for a 5 pack. Save over $2.00 a pack. Quantities are LIMITED.

We’ll have our new line of blade baits on hand and available at a great price.

We’ll have the new Tiger Barred series of Precision Heads available in all sizes and available at an introductory price.

Steve DeZurik, Dustin Stewart, James Holst, Chris Tuckner and many of your other favorite staffers here on IDA will be working the booth. So stop in to check out the tackle but stick around the chat with these guys and get some valuable insight from some of the best walleye & bass guides in the midwest.

I’ll see you there!

the_grump
    Le Center

the_grump
    Le Center

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

All the ice tackle will be there as well and if you sweet talk me a little I bet I could be talked into some “end of season” pricing too.

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Save some mini merts for me. I’ll stop by on Thursday.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Got em’.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Got em’.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Got em’.

starkj25

I think i am coming up to the show on tomorrow (sunday) do you guys still have a bunch of stuff left being it is the last day. i plan on stopping by your booth, hopefully to check out some blade baits

IceJohn

Ok I am sweet talking you on the end of the season prices on Mini Merts size#8.The color in IDA pix.How sweet for say 1 or 2 dozen? I really like them they were a hot jig for me.ICE JOHN TEAM ICEHEAD PM me the price if can do THANKS!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Stark, I was there Friday and they had backups of everything including blades in a trailer. You’ll be good.

IceJohn…I bought two cards of Go Devils in MY favorite color…pink which were right next to the Go Devils. There was a show special price on the Merts..but I don’t want to guess what it was and then be wrong.

starkj25

I think i am coming up to the show on tomorrow (sunday) do you guys still have a bunch of stuff left being it is the last day. i plan on stopping by your booth, hopefully to check out some blade baits

starkj25

IceJohn

Ok I am sweet talking you on the end of the season prices on Mini Merts size#8.The color in IDA pix.How sweet for say 1 or 2 dozen? I really like them they were a hot jig for me.ICE JOHN TEAM ICEHEAD PM me the price if can do THANKS!!

IceJohn

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Stark, I was there Friday and they had backups of everything including blades in a trailer. You’ll be good.

IceJohn…I bought two cards of Go Devils in MY favorite color…pink which were right next to the Go Devils. There was a show special price on the Merts..but I don’t want to guess what it was and then be wrong.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

corey_bechtold

Well, another Ice fishing season is behind us and after the Sports Show I am definately ready to hit the lakes and rivers!

It was very nice chatting with James Holst at the show. He is as nice a guy one could ever meet. Maybe we’ll have to get out fishing together sometime

I hope you (James and friends) have a safe trip up to The Rainy River. I’m sure there will be a lot of nice Walleyes caught and I can’t wait to hear about the trip!

Just to let you know, I had a great last Ice trip for Crappies.

Good fishing,

Corey Bechtold

corey_bechtold

Well, another Ice fishing season is behind us and after the Sports Show I am definately ready to hit the lakes and rivers!

It was very nice chatting with James Holst at the show. He is as nice a guy one could ever meet. Maybe we’ll have to get out fishing together sometime

I hope you (James and friends) have a safe trip up to The Rainy River. I’m sure there will be a lot of nice Walleyes caught and I can’t wait to hear about the trip!

Good fishing,

Corey Bechtold

corey_bechtold

Good fishing,

Corey Bechtold

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.