Boss Audio Stereo Package

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

60watts with 4 channels???!

I can’t wait to get it into the boat…I got this new rap cd from the FD…Those condos in Prescott will never be the same.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I can’t wait to get it into the boat…I got this new rap cd from the FD…Those condos in Prescott will never be the same.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Wade, I’ll have to upgrade one of these days, went to the web site, but didn’t see any packages with 4 speakers, is this something you can get, or go with the package you have listed on your site and add two extra speakers? They do look like nice systems though.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Wade, I’ll have to upgrade one of these days, went to the web site, but didn’t see any packages with 4 speakers, is this something you can get, or go with the package you have listed on your site and add two extra speakers? They do look like nice systems though.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Wade, the wiring looked MUCH worse than it was. There were a lot of crimp on wire connectors that, well just didn’t need to be there. Once I figured out which of the 6 red wires were speaker wires and which one was hot, it went smooth…

The Hag and George never sounded better!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Wade, the wiring looked MUCH worse than it was. There were a lot of crimp on wire connectors that, well just didn’t need to be there. Once I figured out which of the 6 red wires were speaker wires and which one was hot, it went smooth…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

BrianK —>

Viewing 16 posts - 31 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.