To your Door in Time for the Get-Together!

• gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

I vouch for B Fish N every order I have placed has arrived within a day or two.. Amazing speed on shipping! I deal alot on ebay and have found nobody as fast as B Fish N..

jp_mason
    Onalaska, WI

I agree, GREAT service. I ordered a set last week on the 8th and it was sitting at home when I got back from work on the 9th
    Order now for the GTG. See you there

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Guys,

I’ve had a few questions this AM asking if orders placed today would arrive in time for the Get-Together on Mille Lacs this coming weekend. The answer is “OF COURSE!” Any order placed today should arrive wednesday, thursday at the latest. We ship all orders USPS Priority so we can usually get any order to any destination in 2 days.

Here’s a basic guideline for orders needed for the Get-Together. If you get your order in to me by 7 AM Wednesday you’ll have it by 5 PM Friday. And there are no additional charges for priority shipping. We use a “flat rate” shipping fee so ALL orders regardless of size or destination are shipped for $4.99.

Here’s the link to the ice tackle >>> http://bfishntackle.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=28

All colors of all sizes of our ice tackle (go devils, mini merts and lil’ cecils) are in stock and ready to go. The go devils have been HOT this winter for walleyes and the perch, crappie and bluegills love the lil’ cecils and mini merts.

Holler at me if you have any questions.

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

I vouch for B Fish N every order I have placed has arrived within a day or two.. Amazing speed on shipping! I deal alot on ebay and have found nobody as fast as B Fish N..

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

shaley
    Milford IA

if everythings in stock does that mean my back order is enrout?

jp_mason
    Onalaska, WI

I agree, GREAT service. I ordered a set last week on the 8th and it was sitting at home when I got back from work on the 9th

jp_mason
    Onalaska, WI

shaley
    Milford IA

shaley
    Milford IA

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

What was your B/O ?

I know I am out of 1/8oz gold 6 pc cards, and the plater says he is working as fast as he can to fill the order…I filled as many of the B/O as I could with my last shipment, I just can’t keep up with the demand on those.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

What was your B/O ?

I know I am out of 1/8oz gold 6 pc cards, and the plater says he is working as fast as he can to fill the order…I filled as many of the B/O as I could with my last shipment, I just can’t keep up with the demand on those.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

What was your B/O ?

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Guys,

Good news – bad news post here.

The good news is we have plenty of Mini Merts and Lil’ Cecils for the Get-Together if anyone needs an order for the weekend.

The bad news is that the Go Devils are picked over to the point where we’re pulling them from the store temporarily. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will post the moment I’m able to re-supply.

shaley
    Milford IA

I think you answered the question. I understand things happen, get them out when you can. Thanks

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Guys,

The good news is we have plenty of Mini Merts and Lil’ Cecils for the Get-Together if anyone needs an order for the weekend.

The bad news is that the Go Devils are picked over to the point where we’re pulling them from the store temporarily. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will post the moment I’m able to re-supply.

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Guys,

shaley
    Milford IA

I think you answered the question. I understand things happen, get them out when you can. Thanks

shaley
    Milford IA

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

The Scenic Go Devils are all on the way except for the gold. Hopefully a week to ten days for them to be back in stock.

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

The Scenic Go Devils are all on the way except for the gold. Hopefully a week to ten days for them to be back in stock.

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

The good side of all this is that it proves that these lures are GREAT fish catching lures as there is such a big demand for them. You know you are getting good quality lures from B-Fish-N Tackle as both the reports and the trying to keep enough stock on hand to cover all the orders for them is a never ending goal to try to accomplish.
    Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

The good side of all this is that it proves that these lures are GREAT fish catching lures as there is such a big demand for them. You know you are getting good quality lures from B-Fish-N Tackle as both the reports and the trying to keep enough stock on hand to cover all the orders for them is a never ending goal to try to accomplish.
    Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Thanks, Bill

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Good news for the ice anglers!

We have Go Devils back in stock. We have all colors in all sizes at this time EXCEPT we DO NOT have 6 piece cards of gold. We do have 10 Pc Kits in stock that come with 2 spoons of each color… including gold. So if you want gold plate Go Devils in the next couple days, buying a kit is your only option. I hope that doesn’t cause any serious inconveniences to any of our regular customers.

http://bfishntackle.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=46

Quote:

Guys,

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Good news for the ice anglers!

We have Go Devils back in stock. We have all colors in all sizes at this time EXCEPT we DO NOT have 6 piece cards of gold. We do have 10 Pc Kits in stock that come with 2 spoons of each color… including gold. So if you want gold plate Go Devils in the next couple days, buying a kit is your only option. I hope that doesn’t cause any serious inconveniences to any of our regular customers.

http://bfishntackle.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=46

Quote:

Guys,

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.