Guess Who’s Handling Water Spikes!

• jhalfen

An indispensable piece of river fishing equipment! Even in this low flow, I like to throw the hook when working a small structure, rather than being forced to concentrate some attention on my boat control with the bow mount.

Brian, maybe you and Dean could come up with a package price for the anchor, a length of coated chain, and 100′ of anchor line. One stop shopping for guys with an anchor deficiency!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

We have all of the above here…just need to take the cookies away from Dean for a few minutes so I can understand him. He claims it takes away the pain.

Great idea Jason!

chomps
    Sioux City IA

had mine since I bought the boat, wife about fainted when I told her the rope cost as much as the anchor, I just reminded her of what happened to my cheap brother with a new water spike attached to a section of cheap rope sitting at the bottom of Mille Lacs.

G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

those are excellent anchors, far better than the standard flute-type anchor.

You guys might want to take a look at stocking the Digger Boat Anchor as well. They’re a bit pricey but worth every penny in my opinion. The Digger will hold in places where I really struggled to get a hold with my other flute anchor and you don’t need a chain. Takes up minimal space on the boat too…

Any other thoughts on this?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

After a long anticipated arrival Everts has Water Spike anchors in stock!!

Now if I could just figure out a price!

jhalfen

An indispensable piece of river fishing equipment! Even in this low flow, I like to throw the hook when working a small structure, rather than being forced to concentrate some attention on my boat control with the bow mount.

Brian, maybe you and Dean could come up with a package price for the anchor, a length of coated chain, and 100′ of anchor line. One stop shopping for guys with an anchor deficiency!

jhalfen

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

We have all of the above here…just need to take the cookies away from Dean for a few minutes so I can understand him. He claims it takes away the pain.

Great idea Jason!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Great idea Jason!

chomps
    Sioux City IA

had mine since I bought the boat, wife about fainted when I told her the rope cost as much as the anchor, I just reminded her of what happened to my cheap brother with a new water spike attached to a section of cheap rope sitting at the bottom of Mille Lacs.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

You guys might want to take a look at stocking the Digger Boat Anchor as well. They’re a bit pricey but worth every penny in my opinion. The Digger will hold in places where I really struggled to get a hold with my other flute anchor and you don’t need a chain. Takes up minimal space on the boat too…

G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Good deal. I need one after leaving my Rictor in the river a few weeks back. Can he ship it?

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Good deal. I need one after leaving my Rictor in the river a few weeks back. Can he ship it?

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Deano has Rictors too! He’ll ship both of them if you really want them shipped?!

Mike, I’m going to be down there Monday…then Tuesday night we have that moving target shoot at Bill’s in Circle Pines. If you want one I can bring one along to Bills.

Let me know.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Deano has Rictors too! He’ll ship both of them if you really want them shipped?!

Mike, I’m going to be down there Monday…then Tuesday night we have that moving target shoot at Bill’s in Circle Pines. If you want one I can bring one along to Bills.

Let me know.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Let me know.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.