New Mini Merts Colors & Sizes!

• bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

For the past couple weeks I’ve been working with IDA Ice Pro Staffer Scott Steil to create a panfish jig that would meet his expectations. Scott wanted a jig that hung horizontal in the water when at rest, had a slow fall rate… and had the right shade of glow red.

After a couple “close but not perfect” attempts I think we got it!

I sent out a few of my latest creation to Scott this past week and he got them out on the ice to do a little field testing. Here’s his report, and his results, from that trip. Scott Tests the Glow Red Mini Mert

We’ve had the #8 Mini Merts for a couple years now… they’re one of our best sellers each ice season and anglers have been asking for a smaller size to tempt ulta-finicky ‘gills. So we added a complete line-up of #10 Mini Merts… in addition to the new Glow Red.

All colors are shown below.

To introduce the Glow Red Mini Merts I’m offering them in a 4 pc. kit that comes with 2 – Glow Red #10’s and 2 – Glow Red #8’s… at a GREAT introductory price.

You can find ALL of our ice tackle products online at http://bfishntackle.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=28

I want to thank everyone for praying for cold weather this past weekend. I just checked the forecast and we should be making some ice this week, finally!

eyebuster
    Duluth

I placed my order on Friday or Saturday before the Glow Red announcement. When the announcement was made I almost kicked myself. But today when I went home for lunch my package was there and when I looked at it I was pleasently supprised when the Red Glows were in it. Thanks for the great service!!

aquajoe
    Minnetonka, MN.

Eye I was thinking the same thing and when I got home same thing they were in my package!!

Thanks guys!!

eyebuster
    Duluth

I placed my order on Friday or Saturday before the Glow Red announcement. When the announcement was made I almost kicked myself. But today when I went home for lunch my package was there and when I looked at it I was pleasently supprised when the Red Glows were in it. Thanks for the great service!!

eyebuster
    Duluth

shaley
    Milford IA

Orderd mine last night hope they make it here by Friday

aquajoe
    Minnetonka, MN.

Eye I was thinking the same thing and when I got home same thing they were in my package!!

Thanks guys!!

aquajoe
    Minnetonka, MN.

Thanks guys!!

shaley
    Milford IA

shaley
    Milford IA

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I ordered some this week too. Now they have glow red in the little cecils…. I suppose I’ll have to make another order.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

I agree Ben, it seems like everytime I think I have/want from BFT they add more stuff.

Ron

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Wait until you guys see the new Precision paint schemes coming out late Feburary.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Can we work out some sort of barter system?

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

A guy can never have enough tackle, right??

aquajoe
    Minnetonka, MN.

My ice fishing box has had to change 3 time in the last year. Keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I ordered some this week too. Now they have glow red in the little cecils…. I suppose I’ll have to make another order.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

I agree Ben, it seems like everytime I think I have/want from BFT they add more stuff.

Ron

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Ron

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Wait until you guys see the new Precision paint schemes coming out late Feburary.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

aquajoe
    Minnetonka, MN.

My ice fishing box has had to change 3 time in the last year. Keeps getting bigger and bigger.

aquajoe
    Minnetonka, MN.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.