Are Reel Weeds Over Hyped??

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Find out for yourself!

One of our long time sponsors of In-DepthAngling, Dean from Everts Resort outside of Redwing, has become well know for his “on the water demos” of St Croix Rods.

His “try before you buy” philosophy has now been extended to Reel Weeds!

YOU be the judge!

Take your Reel Weeds on the water and decide for yourself! If you feel they work, drop off or mail in a check. Otherwise return them to Everts and leave with a smile and a handshake.

While your at it you might want to try the line of St Croix Ice fishing rods that are now in stock!

Reel Weed dealer inquiries from WI and IA welcome.

[email protected]

iceman62
    Baldwin, WI

I used them (weed bed) on Friday before Christmas. It is unbelievable what fish they draw in. My son and I had the aqua view down and couldn’t believe how many fish came in to them. We saw everything go through from minnows, sunfish to northerns and even a musky. I put them in a horseshoe pattern. Even though the fish were finicky, it sure was fun to watch fish come in to the weeds.

iceman62
    Baldwin, WI

I used them (weed bed) on Friday before Christmas. It is unbelievable what fish they draw in. My son and I had the aqua view down and couldn’t believe how many fish came in to them. We saw everything go through from minnows, sunfish to northerns and even a musky. I put them in a horseshoe pattern. Even though the fish were finicky, it sure was fun to watch fish come in to the weeds.

iceman62
    Baldwin, WI

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.