MarCum LX-5 IDA Special Offer!

• dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

You’ve got to be kidding me!!! I shoulda waited just a couple more weeks and coulda got my IDA Hat!!! Kickin’ myself in the now.

For those of you that might be interested… This is about the best deal you are gonna find on new LX-5’s. I shopped all the stores… all were going for $479 plus tax. Wade is selling them for 479… but NO TAX and NO SHIPPING. I bought mine from Wade a couple weeks ago saving myself $35+ in taxes and/or shipping. heh… now he is even giving away IDA Hats! That has to be a $1000 value right there! . A+ service… A+ communications. He is the ONLY place I will go for electronics from now on!!!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Dave, You’re hat is on the way sir. No need for you to miss out over something as minor as a date on a calendar.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

IDA Members get a free In-Depthangling hat with each purchase of a Marcum LX-5 at $479.99. This offer begins 12-20-06 and we plan to run this offer through the end of the current ice season, or while supplies last. This offer includes free shipping to the continental USA. Iowa residents, add 7% sales tax. Please allow 2-4 days for delivery in most cases.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

You’ve got to be kidding me!!! I shoulda waited just a couple more weeks and coulda got my IDA Hat!!! Kickin’ myself in the now.

For those of you that might be interested… This is about the best deal you are gonna find on new LX-5’s. I shopped all the stores… all were going for $479 plus tax. Wade is selling them for 479… but NO TAX and NO SHIPPING. I bought mine from Wade a couple weeks ago saving myself $35+ in taxes and/or shipping. heh… now he is even giving away IDA Hats! That has to be a $1000 value right there! . A+ service… A+ communications. He is the ONLY place I will go for electronics from now on!!!

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Dave, You’re hat is on the way sir. No need for you to miss out over something as minor as a date on a calendar.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Now THAT’S service

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

All I can say is WOW!!!

Wade, you did not have to do that, sir! I just want you to know that I offered all of the above compliments due to the fact that YOU DESERVE THEM!!! And no other reason! For everyone out there… I was serious about the fact that I will be purchasing all my future electonics from Wade. I am one of those shoppers that is very leary of online ordering or ordering without being “in the store”. Wade has eased any questions I have had and has followed it up with the best customer service I have ever seen. Hat or no hat… I am glad to send my business, and those that ask my opinionm his way! A+ service all the way!!!

Now I just wish I didnt have 2 weeks off of work to get the hat that I am sure is being sent to my work (shipping) address!!!

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Now THAT’S service

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Now THAT’S service

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

All I can say is WOW!!!

Wade, you did not have to do that, sir! I just want you to know that I offered all of the above compliments due to the fact that YOU DESERVE THEM!!! And no other reason! For everyone out there… I was serious about the fact that I will be purchasing all my future electonics from Wade. I am one of those shoppers that is very leary of online ordering or ordering without being “in the store”. Wade has eased any questions I have had and has followed it up with the best customer service I have ever seen. Hat or no hat… I am glad to send my business, and those that ask my opinionm his way! A+ service all the way!!!

Now I just wish I didnt have 2 weeks off of work to get the hat that I am sure is being sent to my work (shipping) address!!!

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

All I can say is WOW!!!

scottsteil
    Central MN

That is a great deal Wade

scottsteil
    Central MN

scottsteil
    Central MN

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.