Humminbird 595C color fishfinder/GPS $414 shipped!

• cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Wade:

In your opinion, how does this unit compare to the 332C? It is, with rebates, now almost $200 less. What would I be giving up in this unit for that $200?

Thanks, Eric

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I run a 595c and I am very happy with the unit. This is my first color finder/GPS combo so I can’t compare it with any of the others. I do know it is easy to run, color is great, and screen size is also great.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Mike’s right. It’s a very nice setup for the price. It stacks up fairly well against the 332C except it doesn’t have the high resolution of the 332C (320×240 vs 480×480). It’s actually more similar to the Eagle Fishelite 500C. The GPS functions are going to be fairly similar. You want have as crisp of picture as the 332C. But, it’s a good option if you want to stay closer to $400 than $600. We’ll have the new “332C” in January and that will be a little over $600 upon release. One factor to consider, the Lowrance, Eagle, and Humminbird will all run Navionics. The Humminbird will not run Lakemaster however, while the Lowrance and Eagle will. Something to keep in mind depending on what lake maps you have, or plan to purchase in the future.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Wade:

In your opinion, how does this unit compare to the 332C? It is, with rebates, now almost $200 less. What would I be giving up in this unit for that $200?

Thanks, Eric

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Wade:

Thanks, Eric

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I run a 595c and I am very happy with the unit. This is my first color finder/GPS combo so I can’t compare it with any of the others. I do know it is easy to run, color is great, and screen size is also great.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Mike’s right. It’s a very nice setup for the price. It stacks up fairly well against the 332C except it doesn’t have the high resolution of the 332C (320×240 vs 480×480). It’s actually more similar to the Eagle Fishelite 500C. The GPS functions are going to be fairly similar. You want have as crisp of picture as the 332C. But, it’s a good option if you want to stay closer to $400 than $600. We’ll have the new “332C” in January and that will be a little over $600 upon release. One factor to consider, the Lowrance, Eagle, and Humminbird will all run Navionics. The Humminbird will not run Lakemaster however, while the Lowrance and Eagle will. Something to keep in mind depending on what lake maps you have, or plan to purchase in the future.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.