MN Lakemaster chip and iFinder H2OC

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

For those of you who have been asking for this special package, here it is!

Lowrance H2OC and MN Lakemaster Map Chip

I had been waiting until I had both items in stock. As of now, I only had enough MN Lakemaster chips to fill backorders, but the H2OC is in stock again. Go ahead an order and I will have the H2OC shipped right away, and we’ll ship the Lakemaster chip to you as soon as they come in stock again.

Of course, if you don’t want to wait for the Lakemaster chip from us, you can also order the Lowrance H2OC separately. You will see your online discount when you place the order.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

These are in stock today. I’m having a tough time keeping either in stock.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Wade, I was putzing around with mine the afternoon. I’ve downloaded all of my “hotspots” from the St Croix into the H20…Put in the LakeMaster card and was completely surprised as to where my marks were! On the edges of breaks for my eye spots and right smack in the middle of holes and trenches for cats. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised…but I thought it sure would have saved me some time if I would have had the chip to help me find fish to begin with!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

We used this same set up on the ice this past weekend while filming our first IDO episode. They were invaluable for getting us to the spot on the spot and then back off the ice again safely.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Wade, I was putzing around with mine the afternoon. I’ve downloaded all of my “hotspots” from the St Croix into the H20…Put in the LakeMaster card and was completely surprised as to where my marks were! On the edges of breaks for my eye spots and right smack in the middle of holes and trenches for cats. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised…but I thought it sure would have saved me some time if I would have had the chip to help me find fish to begin with!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

We used this same set up on the ice this past weekend while filming our first IDO episode. They were invaluable for getting us to the spot on the spot and then back off the ice again safely.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

No doubt. They’re great. I have it myself and also use it in the truck.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

In stock again!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

In stock again!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

In stock again!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.