A HUGE thanks from BfishN Tackle

• robby
    Quad Cities

Our local Gander Mountain carries them but the staff does not know it. I went there looking to buy some Super Doo’s and was told they did not have such a thing. I found them on my own two weeks later. Good baits. How about making them a bit bigger for those green fish? I would buy them.

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

Any word on those long spinners I heard about?

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

ecnook,
    I picked up some jigs and some of the new cotton candy ringies and k-grubs at the SportShow. Tuck told me all the ‘eyes have rotten teeth down on P4 because they are chomping on that color so much. I shall see tomorrow.
    I think your customer service has been great and I will continue to order. See you at the BB/BS outing this July, eh?

chuckles
    Manchester, Iowa

Now that we have you on the run Dave – how about bringing back chameleon!!!! (Or selling me some if you have any stashed away???) Can’t wait to see the new products – heard a few rumours – and all I can say is it is going to just cost me more money! Keep putting out great products and the world will beat a path to your door. Was just thinking tonight that I would like to see you put out a lizard pattern… please? Chuckles

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

I would like to thank everyone that has purchased the products from me, either online or through your favorite tackle store.

With the sports shows this year I have been way behind on getting any on-line orders out. I pride myself in getting your orders out to you just as fast as humanly possible, and I apoligize for the delays.I will be working very hard at getting all the orders caught up this week and I look forward to serving you for years to come.

Keep your eyes peeled here for some new products coming in 2006 that I’m sure you will really like.

Thanks everyone

Dave Koonce

robby
    Quad Cities

Our local Gander Mountain carries them but the staff does not know it. I went there looking to buy some Super Doo’s and was told they did not have such a thing. I found them on my own two weeks later. Good baits. How about making them a bit bigger for those green fish? I would buy them.

robby
    Quad Cities

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

ecnook,
    I picked up some jigs and some of the new cotton candy ringies and k-grubs at the SportShow. Tuck told me all the ‘eyes have rotten teeth down on P4 because they are chomping on that color so much. I shall see tomorrow.
    I think your customer service has been great and I will continue to order. See you at the BB/BS outing this July, eh?

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

ecnook,

chuckles
    Manchester, Iowa

Now that we have you on the run Dave – how about bringing back chameleon!!!! (Or selling me some if you have any stashed away???) Can’t wait to see the new products – heard a few rumours – and all I can say is it is going to just cost me more money! Keep putting out great products and the world will beat a path to your door. Was just thinking tonight that I would like to see you put out a lizard pattern… please? Chuckles

chuckles
    Manchester, Iowa

john23
    St. Paul, MN

I’m downright glad to hear that, Dave! I was starting to wonder if I’d ever get my cotton candy k-grubs, and I hoped that it was taking a few extra days because you were busy. You deserve the success – and maybe a few high school kid employees to help you out!!

john23
    St. Paul, MN

I’m downright glad to hear that, Dave! I was starting to wonder if I’d ever get my cotton candy k-grubs, and I hoped that it was taking a few extra days because you were busy. You deserve the success – and maybe a few high school kid employees to help you out!!

john23
    St. Paul, MN

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I remember a couple of good lookin younger ladies when I was down there for the GTG. Want me to come down and see if I can find them again???

Keep up the good work Koonce!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I remember a couple of good lookin younger ladies when I was down there for the GTG. Want me to come down and see if I can find them again???

chappy
    Hastings, MN

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Massive efforts to ship out orders went on today

I’m thinking all orders will be out in the mail by Friday…there are very few back orders right now…a few that are there will be taken care of in just a few short weeks…cotton candy PT’s, black and silver KG’s,,,a couple of hair jigs….

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

I’m thinking all orders will be out in the mail by Friday…there are very few back orders right now…a few that are there will be taken care of in just a few short weeks…cotton candy PT’s, black and silver KG’s,,,a couple of hair jigs….

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.