NEW Plastics – Photos added to BFT.com

• bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

I see Dean at Everts Resort is already posting photos of NICE walleyes caught on some of the new colors. Sounds like pool 4 is starting to pick up.

Here’s the link to that fishing report. Firecracker Chartreuse Tail put some nice fish in the boat.

Pool 4 Fishing Report

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Here’s that photo Dave. Those are some nice ‘eyes. We’ve got to be about set to see the river turn on BIG with the spring walleye run. The forecast next week is calling for low to mid 40’s.

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Here’s the photos of the 3 new ringworm colors + 1 new KILLER K-Grub color that we’re particularly excited about.

Those new ringie colors were;

Firecracker Blue Tail (photo below)

Firecracker Chartreuse Tail (photo below)

Cotton Candy (photo below)

And the new K-Grub color, Wine & Roses. This grub has a junebug tail with red and blue glitter with a pearl purple over red wine body. Every time we show this one to a bass guy they all go “ooooOOOOOHHH!” We had it made after a bunch of pool 9 – 11 walleyes guys begged us to match a discontinued color so we know it will be good on the walleyes.

Here’s the photo. Wine & Roses

You can find all the B FISH N Tackle products online at: http://www.bfishntackle.com

Or you can link directly to the ringworms by clicking here >> 4″ Ringworms from B FISH N Tackle

Or you can link directly to the 5″ K-Grubs by clicking here >> 5″ K-Grubs from B FISH N Tackle

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

I see Dean at Everts Resort is already posting photos of NICE walleyes caught on some of the new colors. Sounds like pool 4 is starting to pick up.

Here’s the link to that fishing report. Firecracker Chartreuse Tail put some nice fish in the boat.

Pool 4 Fishing Report

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Pool 4 Fishing Report

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Here’s that photo Dave. Those are some nice ‘eyes. We’ve got to be about set to see the river turn on BIG with the spring walleye run. The forecast next week is calling for low to mid 40’s.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

ALRIGHTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! NEW COLORS and mid 40’s next week. That combination spells FISH ON!!! I’ve been one of those late guys this year by not having my boat ready yet for open water as I’m still ice fishin but guess what I will be doing next week. Time to get new line on the reels and charge the batteries. Ice fishin will have to move over to the side line some. Thanks, Bill

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Cotton candy got r done yesterday as well!

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

That Wine & Roses K-Grub will be an awesome trailer for Bass fishing. A body color made of Tequila Sunrise and a tail made of Junebug with red flake!!

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Oh great another long battle with my favorite wife about who is BFT on bank statements and how did you spend a 100 dollars…

Thanks guys! I look forward to these conversations every march and april…

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

That cotton candy looks awfully familiar.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

ALRIGHTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! NEW COLORS and mid 40’s next week. That combination spells FISH ON!!! I’ve been one of those late guys this year by not having my boat ready yet for open water as I’m still ice fishin but guess what I will be doing next week. Time to get new line on the reels and charge the batteries. Ice fishin will have to move over to the side line some. Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Dean Marshall

Dean Marshall

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

That Wine & Roses K-Grub will be an awesome trailer for Bass fishing. A body color made of Tequila Sunrise and a tail made of Junebug with red flake!!

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Oh great another long battle with my favorite wife about who is BFT on bank statements and how did you spend a 100 dollars…

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Speaking of Cotton Candy….! I hear rumor that BFT has a Cotton Candy K-grub AND Paddletail? Where’s the pics, bub? I know you’re busy Dave but when you get a chance, throw out some pics for those K-grubs and Paddletails. I see Len Warland down at the Falling Rock already stuck a 28″ piggie walleye on the Cotton Candy K-Grub.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Speaking of Cotton Candy….! I hear rumor that BFT has a Cotton Candy K-grub AND Paddletail? Where’s the pics, bub? I know you’re busy Dave but when you get a chance, throw out some pics for those K-grubs and Paddletails. I see Len Warland down at the Falling Rock already stuck a 28″ piggie walleye on the Cotton Candy K-Grub.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

mstanley
    Shorewood,MN

James where is the yomamma ringie??

mstanley
    Shorewood,MN

Joe who? Hey the kid and his wife just had a little girl. Hard to believe huh. I have to get down there and see if those new colors can put me a new personal best. You sure you aren’t holding my fish the avatar? FYI that Hasting Ford ad is scaring me.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

That fish in that avatar went 12.7 and was landed the very next day. I missed your fish by a couple shad meals but I didn’t seem to mind… it was a darn good week!

Congrats to you and the fam on the new addition.

mstanley
    Shorewood,MN

James where is the yomamma ringie??

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.