NEW Sportsman’s Special from Hastings Ford…!

• tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

You are REALLY trying to get me to jump back from Chevys aren’t ya Waller!!

corey_waller
    hastings mn

Hastings Ford is thrilled to announced a NEW Sportsman’s Special Offer to all the visitors to In-Depthangling.com!

Buy any vehicle from us at Hastings Ford and we’ll send you on guided trip with the guide of your choice from this website… FREE!

That includes James Holst & Dustin Stewart on Pool 4 for MONSTER spring run walleyes. Ice fishing with Scott Steil for MEGA-SIZED Mille Lacs Lake walleyes or trophy smallmouth bass fishing with Steve DeZurik on the Upper Mississippi River! We’ll cover the daily rate on any guide participating here on this site as a way to THANK YOU for your business.

Where else can you find a deal like this? No where else… but Hastings Ford!

We have great deals on F-150 trucks, Ford Explorers and the exceptionally fuel efficient Ford Focus for those that need a fuel efficient yet FUN ride!

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or call us at 1-888-218-6155 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have above any vehicle we carry. Or you can click on the Hastings Ford banner in my signature to link directly to our website.

tom_gursky

tom_gursky

corey_waller
    hastings mn

Tom doing business here is SO easy Ill bring your new F-150 up to ya!!!! COME BACK FROM THE DARK SIDE TOM!! let me know if I can help. Thanks, Corey

corey_waller
    hastings mn

Tom doing business here is SO easy Ill bring your new F-150 up to ya!!!! COME BACK FROM THE DARK SIDE TOM!! let me know if I can help. Thanks, Corey

corey_waller
    hastings mn

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

That sounds sooo tempting. I bought a 2003 Chevy Silverado this past summer. I have always been a Ford fan before this. I am not sure why I bought a Chevy I really miss driving a Ford truck. The one thing my Silverado has over the Ford is a smooth ride. I really wanted a 4 wheel drive truck, but the salesman talked me into a 2 wheel with the assist. I want my 4-wheel drive back

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

That sounds sooo tempting. I bought a 2003 Chevy Silverado this past summer. I have always been a Ford fan before this. I am not sure why I bought a Chevy I really miss driving a Ford truck. The one thing my Silverado has over the Ford is a smooth ride. I really wanted a 4 wheel drive truck, but the salesman talked me into a 2 wheel with the assist. I want my 4-wheel drive back

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

corey_waller
    hastings mn

bring it in and Ill get you a good trade in value for it. those cheby’s dont ride better than the new bodystyle f150. I wont let you leave with a 2 wheeler either.
    later, C

corey_waller
    hastings mn

bring it in and Ill get you a good trade in value for it. those cheby’s dont ride better than the new bodystyle f150. I wont let you leave with a 2 wheeler either.
    later, C

corey_waller
    hastings mn

later, C

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.