Lowrance LMS-334C now shipping!

• brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

Wade,does the instructional dvd by Doc Sampson cover this unit?

danwi
    westby wi

What is the difference between this and the 332c?

emover
    Malcom, IA

If I’m not mistaken the only differnce is the 334 has the built-in antenna. The 332 has external puck type.

dave

danwi
    westby wi

is one better then the other?

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

I don’t know much about the units, but I installed a 332c a year ago, and I am kicking myself right now, it would be so nice with out the white puck antenna…

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

fishinfreak – I just sent the quote to you via Private Message here. Let me know if you don’t get it, or if you have questions.

By the way, all you guys can see our discounted price in the shopping cart on our website. When you add to cart your discounted price will automatically display in the shopping cart. Remember that the shipping is free and there’s no sales tax for you non-Iowa guys.

The 334C is the same as the 332C except the 334C has the Internal GPS Antenna. Order now and we should have it to you well before this weekend.

Thanks for the support guys. Tamara and I really appreciate it!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Dan,

I don’t think one is really “better” than the other, just different. Here’s a quote I wrote in the other post, talking about Eagle units with internal or external antenna:

When you’re trying to decide between the internal and external antenna on any GPS or combo unit, the main factor to consider is the location of your GPS antenna. You must be able to get good GPS satellite reception. If there is anything that might obstruct the signal you will be better off with an external antenna. It can be moved nearly anywhere in the boat in order to receive the signal. Note that the glass or plastic on your console should not interfere with GPS signal, so if you plan to mount the unit on top of your console and you don’t have a cabin or hard-top, you should be fine with an internal antenna. If you plan to flush mount the unit, or mount it down inside the boat where the sides of the boat might interfere, or you have a cabin on your boat, you should consider the external antenna. The main advantage of the internal antenna will be it’s portability. These will be handy for winter ice fishing or Canada trips. You can make the external antenna portable as well, but it is less convenient.

…End Quote…

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

The Lowrance LMS-334C with internal GPS antenna will be shipping to customers this week. Please email me at [email protected] for a price quote. Mention In-DepthAngling.com in your email for speedy service.

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

danwi
    westby wi

danwi
    westby wi

emover
    Malcom, IA

If I’m not mistaken the only differnce is the 334 has the built-in antenna. The 332 has external puck type.

dave

emover
    Malcom, IA

dave

danwi
    westby wi

danwi
    westby wi

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

I don’t know much about the units, but I installed a 332c a year ago, and I am kicking myself right now, it would be so nice with out the white puck antenna…

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

fishinfreak – I just sent the quote to you via Private Message here. Let me know if you don’t get it, or if you have questions.

By the way, all you guys can see our discounted price in the shopping cart on our website. When you add to cart your discounted price will automatically display in the shopping cart. Remember that the shipping is free and there’s no sales tax for you non-Iowa guys.

The 334C is the same as the 332C except the 334C has the Internal GPS Antenna. Order now and we should have it to you well before this weekend.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Dan,

I don’t think one is really “better” than the other, just different. Here’s a quote I wrote in the other post, talking about Eagle units with internal or external antenna:

When you’re trying to decide between the internal and external antenna on any GPS or combo unit, the main factor to consider is the location of your GPS antenna. You must be able to get good GPS satellite reception. If there is anything that might obstruct the signal you will be better off with an external antenna. It can be moved nearly anywhere in the boat in order to receive the signal. Note that the glass or plastic on your console should not interfere with GPS signal, so if you plan to mount the unit on top of your console and you don’t have a cabin or hard-top, you should be fine with an internal antenna. If you plan to flush mount the unit, or mount it down inside the boat where the sides of the boat might interfere, or you have a cabin on your boat, you should consider the external antenna. The main advantage of the internal antenna will be it’s portability. These will be handy for winter ice fishing or Canada trips. You can make the external antenna portable as well, but it is less convenient.

…End Quote…

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Dan,

…End Quote…

Jeff Bennett
    Lake Puckaway Wi.

What is that discount you are talking about, is that for everyone?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

bushman1, We’re not allowed to publish discounted prices on the internet. That’s reason for the email price quotes. Sorry for the confusion that creates but we have to follow manufacturer rules as an authorized dealer. I’mm sending you a private message with details.

Anyone who wants pricing info can email me at [email protected] or send me a PM here.

Those of you who had already pre-ordered the 334C with transom mount xducer should have them at your door in 2-3 days!

Thanks guys!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.