Eagle Intellimap 480 drops to $299!

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Eagle Intellimap 480 GPS

This unit is compatible with Navionics Hotmaps Premium and Lowrance Lakemaster maps! We also have the Navionics Hotmaps plus SE which has 1-foot contours of Mille Lacs and several other lakes, and includes Pool 4, and the Canada side of LOTW and Rainy! For anyone who buys a GPS I can add the Hotmaps Plus SE for $115 at this time. I’ll also take $10 off the Navionics Premium for anyone who buys a GPS.

Offer subject to change.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

This is a great deal!

I run one of these units on the bow of my rig. I have it setup with a Navionics chip and just love it!

Buy it here from Wade and save some big bucks!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Thanks for the feedback Bobber. I thought the price was already really good and now Eagle has dropped it a little bit more for the fall/winter season. It’s about the price of a decent handheld unit now! I think it’s a solid unit for anyone looking for a GPS that’ll run the top mapping chips.

Bob Carlson

This is a great deal!

I run one of these units on the bow of my rig. I have it setup with a Navionics chip and just love it!

Bob Carlson

This is a great deal!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Thanks for the feedback Bobber. I thought the price was already really good and now Eagle has dropped it a little bit more for the fall/winter season. It’s about the price of a decent handheld unit now! I think it’s a solid unit for anyone looking for a GPS that’ll run the top mapping chips.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

That is a great deal, Wade! Sheez, I paid more than that for my first handheld when they first came out….

-J.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

That is a great deal, Wade! Sheez, I paid more than that for my first handheld when they first came out….

That’s what I’m saying! There are some really nice prices on quality electronics theses days.

Do you remember just a few years back we’d have to pay $200 for a map chip with FOUR lakes on it? Now we get several hundred lakes on one chip for the same price. Gotta love progress!

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

-J.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

-J.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

That’s what I’m saying! There are some really nice prices on quality electronics theses days.

Do you remember just a few years back we’d have to pay $200 for a map chip with FOUR lakes on it? Now we get several hundred lakes on one chip for the same price. Gotta love progress!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I have the Lowrance version of it [same thing] and really like it. I also have 2 of the Lowrance models before that model so that shows how much I really do LOVE those units. This unit has a big wide [5” I believe] screen that will take the new chip that has 4 states on it. Very good bargin and when buying from Wade theres no sales tax or shipping outside of Iowa. Great deal. Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I have the Lowrance version of it [same thing] and really like it. I also have 2 of the Lowrance models before that model so that shows how much I really do LOVE those units. This unit has a big wide [5” I believe] screen that will take the new chip that has 4 states on it. Very good bargin and when buying from Wade theres no sales tax or shipping outside of Iowa. Great deal. Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.